An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Pay for college/training:

March 3, 2020 | By mlucht

The Kansas Board of Regents
VIRIN: 200228-N-ZZ320-2438

Need to apply for your Kansas State Tuition Benefit' Click the link, scroll down to National Guard Education Assistance, and click the online form link and complete the application. Make sure to click the 'submit' button at the end. You will receive an email from the Kansas Board of Regents confirming they received your application.

VIRIN: 200228-N-ZZ320-2450

Need to apply for your Federal Tuition Assistance or Credentialing Assistance benefit' Click the link and register, reactivate, or sign in to your GoArmyEd account. If you have any problems, the helpdesk number is (800) 817- 9990.

VIRIN: 200228-N-ZZ320-2444

Have you applied for your GI Bill benefits (Chapters 30, 1606-SR, 33(Post 911))' If not, click the link, scroll down until you see a green link labeled 'Find your education benefits form' and click it. Choose the appropriate response and complete the application. You will get a certificate of eligibility mailed to you. Call (888) 442-4551 if you have any questions or issues with your benefit.

VIRIN: 200228-N-ZZ320-2451

This link will take you to the site where you can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You may also be eligible for some free money (i.e., a Pell Grant). If you are going to use federal or state tuition assistance, you must complete this application.